- Tallinn Digital Summit, a major global high-level event that took place in Estonia this September, focused on digital green “twin transition” for the first time this year. In a panel, Cleantech Estonia, Fusebox, eAgronom, R8 Tech discussed how clean technologies are driving the clean digital economy.
- NACO Technologies, a nano-coatings manufacturer that replaces the need for several critical raw materials, opened a new manufacturing line in Riga.
- Lithuanian platform Walk15 that offers step challenges and discount solutions for businesses is expanding to Romania.
- Tube Green, one of the largest biomethane plants in Europe, started operating in Lithuania. It will produce 100 000 MWh of biomethane per year, the equivalent of the gas supply for 110 000 Lithuanians.
- Lithuanian SoliTek has completed a 1.4 MW solar power plant that has been installed for the “Skuba” group of companies.
- The Vilnius City Municipality has acquired 14 hydrogen- powered buses for 8M EUR.
- CellBox Labs won the Impact category of the Latvian Startup Awards 2023 with their advances animal-free pharmaceutical testing.
- Estonia and France signed a cleantech collaboration agreement. Building on the French strong value-added industry expertise and the Estonian innovation and entrepreneurship capacities, the two countries are teaming up to take their cleantech sectors to new heights.
The full Cleantech sector insights for Q3 2023 can be found HERE.